Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2005

REGARDING THE BARBECUE JOINT

As some of you may recall from a couple of months back, I had a couple of posts up regarding the barbecue joint where I work; those posts were taken down since they included my a-bit-too-candid descriptions of some of the locals and my boss was understandably concerned about that since if you Googled the bar my scathing rantings were one of the first things found. After a couple of rewrites, my boss requested that I take the posts down altogether, and I acquiesced.

Now that I am off of my ass and blogging with regularity again, I will throw you the occasional work-related tale, but no more of the blatantly inflammatory stuff. If you are interested in checking us out, all the info you need about the place can be found at http://brooklynbarbq.com/ so check it out. And if you'd like to stop and and say "hi," my days off are on Monday and Tuesday, so keep that in mind. And if I may recommend, you can't go wrong with our truly exceptional pulled pork and the spicy smoked sausage. The menu is not vegetarian-friendly, but then again neither is real barbecue in the first place.

So there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just might have to come by sometime when I get back to Nueva Yorca...