Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HOLY SHIT, I HAVE TO SEE THIS!!!

Special thanks to my old friend Captain Psycho for alerting me to this latest bit of madness from those wacky filmmakers in Japan. How could I not want to see a film entitled THE GIRLS REBEL FORCE OF COMPETITIVE SWIMMERS, especially when judging from the poster it will be replete with ridiculous violence and mayhem perpetrated by a bunch of weapons-wielding cute girls in one-piece bathing suits?

I wholeheartedly vow to get my hands on this motherfucker as soon as possible and let you know how it is, but until then go here for more details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Olympics have long had a detrimental effect on our society! What did we all think that those steroid crazed, Y chromosomed, "female" swimmers would be doing after coming home with the Bronze or less?!?
Terror! Bedlam! Murder!!!
The horror.......



Thr horror...................