Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

JEAN-CLAUDE Van DAMME: WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?

While cruising the net for reference to be used in an upcoming post, I stumbled across the following photo and couldn't resist sharing it with you:

Seriously, what the fuck is this? No way would this appeal to even the most diehard of Jean-Claude V.D.'s action movie fanbase, and even the women I know who enjoy his films for the eye-candy would find this laughable as hell. Jean-Claude, what the fuck were you thinking?

3 comments:

Declan Shalvey said...

I dunno, it shows his *sensitive* side.

Or maybe he's just about to snap the top of the flower off its stem, like a true badass.

CREX said...

Yes... it's vulnerable and sexy. Mmmm, muscles from Brussels... take me away.

I can't believe it's not margarine.

John Bligh said...

He probably had so much coke in his system, he was hallucinating and thought the flower was a broad.