Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

GRUMPY OLD STONERS

From today's New York Times: Cheech & Chong in Midtown Manhattan.

Folks, Yer Bunche is one pissed-off so-and-so right now. I just found out that two of my very favorite comedic personalities, Cheech & Chong, are touring and performing at Radio City Music Hall tomorrow night, and I had no clue. Consequently I have no ticket and am shit outta luck.

Oh, well...

Nonetheless, it's good to see them still kicking around and I can't believe Tommy Chong is seventy. SEVENTY!!!

1 comment:

Busker said...

Steve - I saw you were upset over Cheech and Chong and I thought I would forward this email to you. Hope everything is well...Adam Busker

SATURDAY, MARCH 28th
Doors: 7:30PM/ Show: 8:30PM

PARAMOUNT THEATRE
Ocean Avenue between Fifth and Sunset
Asbury Park, New Jersey 07712

ON SALE BEGINNING FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 6th AT 4:20PM
Tickets: $75.00, $59.50, $52.50, & $39.50