Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

JUST CALL ME "IL BUNCHO"

Cover art by Francesco Biagini.

A few months ago I was interviewed by comics journalist Antonio Salinas for an Italian book on the career of superstar comics author Grant Morrison, and he just posted a shot of me holding my comp copy of the book to the book's website. The interview was fun on its own, but it was a real kick to see my words rendered into Italian alongside images of the original Chris Weston art that I own from THE FILTH, the massively-bizarre series of Grant's that I edited for ten and a half issues before getting the boot from Vertigo (it was a thirteen-issue series). You can see my smiling and freshly-shaven-pated mug with Italian text by clicking here, but the photo sans text is seen below.

And words cannot express how much I love this:

From the GRANT MORRISON ALL STAR website.

No comments: